Romantic Quotes for your lover

 

Romantic Quotes

These love quotes can significantly assist how you feel into words, whether it's a signal for a special someone's Valentine's card, a viewpoint to add to your proposal idea, quotes for your wedding date, or going to add a special sentiment for a Mother's Day card. Quotes are great for cards, home décor, home goods, and gifts, among other things. The "Romantic Quotes" below can assist you in telling him or her that however much they mean to you, or they can help you get through a tough broken heart.

Romantic Quotes and Love Quotes For Her

Are you in love with a special woman in your life that you adore? Would you like to tell her how much you appreciate her? Add these "Love Quotes For Her" wonderful quotes to any personalized gift for her that she will treasure for a lifetime. She'll always appreciate knowing how much you love her, whether she's your wife, girlfriend, or life partner. Photo blankets, personalized jewelry, custom candles, as well as photo books are all great gifts for her. These love quotes for her would be ideal in a card or as part of a home goods gift for just about any special occasion.

“If I know what love is, it is because of you.”

– Hermann Hesse

”I fell in love with her courage, her sincerity, and her flaming self respect. And it’s these things I’d believe in, even if the whole world indulged in wild suspicions that she wasn’t all she should be. I love her and it is the beginning of everything.”

F. Scott Fitzgerald

“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” 

– Leo Christopher

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” 

– A. A. Milne

“A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.”

– Brendan Francis

”I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.”

– Pablo Neruda

”Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.”

– Oscar Wilde

“You make me want to be a better man.”

– Melvin Udall

“Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive.” 

– Unknown

“Take my hand, take my whole life too. For I can’t help falling in love with you.” 

– Elvis Presley

Post a Comment

0 Comments